Herbal acne treatment
Finding herbal treatment for your acne should not be very difficult. The main trick is of course to make it work for the particular type of acne. To do that, you need simply a little patience and experimentation and you’ll have clear and healthy skin.
Topical types of herbal acne medication
First type of herbal acne treatment you can use is a wash of lime and milk. Using this herbal remedy isn’t all that hard. All you need is simply to bring the milk to the gentle boil and add the juice from a lime (one is enough). When the combination cools down, wash your face with it.
Another acne treatment based on herbal power is leafy mango. Boil mango in water for some time, then let it to cool down and rub it your face. You can even leave it to soak overnight. Mango components will deeply clean pores of your skin.
Next remedy eats almost everyone – potatoes. A raw potato is a perfect herbal acne treatment, especially for an acne people call whiteheads. It has numerous useful components, like alkaline that kills the bacteria in your skin pores reducing skin inflammation, or an acid that scrubs away dead skin cells.
Other acne herbal treatment
Here are some other herbal acne treatment against . Some kinds of acne herbal tea you can easily make at home or find in a health food store. Here are the ingredients:
- Figwort 1 ounce
- Turkey corn 1 ounce
- Echinacea 1 ounce
- Thuja 1 ounce
- Yellow dock 1 ounce
- Arctium lappa 1/2 ounce
- Iris versicolor 1/2 ounce
You can also make a tea using any one of the following herbs. Chose one of these herbs or combine 2 or 3 of them to make a more powerful herbal acne tea. Drink the tea throughout the day.
- Fragrant valerian
- Marshmallow root
- Wild strawberry leaves
- Yarrow root
And here is a herbal extract, used to improve liver function, purify the blood, reduce acne inflammation, and fight acne bacterial infections.
The name of the herbal extract is Burdock-Sarsaparilla Compound and contains the following herbs:
- Burdock mature seed - helps to purify the liver, balances hormones, neutralizes acid, is anti-inflammatory, and useful in purifying the blood.
- Jamaican sarsaparilla root – helps scaling skin, is blood purifying, reduces itching, helps balance hormones.
- Nettle mature seed – is anti-inflammatory for the skin, neutralizes acid waste with its high mineral content.
- Yellow dock root – rich in iron and works to improve liver function, helps build good blood, helps purify blood and lymphatic liquid, helps increase bile, which helps to reduce constipation.
- Spilanthes flowing herb – improves immunity to fight bacterial infection on the skin.
- Sassafras root bark – blood cleansing, anti-inflammatory for the skin.